I have a confession.
I never actually completely stick to my meal plans.
Even with that said, it makes life so much easier to know what I have available and what I can choose from! Last week, we did have dinner out and had a great family celebration to celebrate my Granny & Papaw’s anniversary. It was great to get together as a family and see the surprise look on their faces when they came around the corner not expecting to see most of us. <3
Back to meal planning! Do you have favorites that are your family’s go-to meals on crazy days? I do and I am looking to expand those to have more options when I don’t have a lot of things prepped in my freezer for quick meals.
I would love to know, what are your favorite go-to meals?
In the past I participated in a freezer challenge, where we encouraged everyone to go through their pantry and freezers and be creative to use what they have. This helps prevent wasting food and allows you to save a little from your grocery budget to start stocking up again. Is anyone interested in following along this year?
Weekly Meal Plans
- Oatmeal, Fruit
- Naked Muffins, Fruit
- Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Fruit
- Baked Egg Cups, Fruit
- Egg & Sausage Burritos, Fruit
- Cereal & Fruit
- Monkey Bread, Fruit
- Steak, Sweet Potato Casserole, Steamed Broccoli (didn’t make last week)
- White Chicken Chili, Homemade No-Knead Herb Bread
- Broiled Trout, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Roasted Potatoes
- Cheesy Beef Enchiladas, Salad (minus cheese for Addie & I)
- Rosemary & Lemon Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans
- Homemade Fried Rice with Veggies
- Leftovers (I love this day!)