I received the Mom-To-Be box to review at no charge as part of my partnership with the EcoCentric Mom Bloggers. All opinions are 100% my own.
A few weeks ago I announced that I joining the EcoCentric Mom Blogger team! April is the first EcoCentric Mom-to-Be box I have received and I was very delighted with the contents of the box. In case you missed my post introducing EcoCentric Mom to you, they are a great subscription service box that works very hard to introduce you to the most ethical and sustainable companies and the products they offer.
The box I am receiving is the Mom-To-Be box but they also offer the Mom Box and Baby box as well. For $21 a month, you can discover great new products that have passed the EcoCentric Mom tests!
- Novena Organic Beauty Breast Cream – ($22.00 Full Size) This is an organic, vegan custom formulated skin care line. Their products contain no parabens, sulfates, fragrances, gluten or BPA. This product is designed to dramatically minimize stretch marks on and around the breast when your milk comes in. (I tried the feel of the cream and I really like it! I already have stretch marks but would love to prevent any others with 3.0 so I am excited to start using this very soon!)
- Natures Gate Rice Bran Facial Moisturizer – ($14.99 Full Size) This is a lightweight moisturizer that is free of parabens, phtalates, fragrance, PEGs, mineral oil and petroleum. It does not feel greasy at all and soaks in very quickly. I think I am really going to enjoy it as the weather warms up. I even tried it on my face tonight and really like the feel of how smooth it is.
- Natures Gate Biotin Shampoo, Conditioner & Natures Gate Acai Body Wash – (Samples) These are a decent size sample that you could probably get two uses from the shampoo and conditioner. I love to take these with us on the road or in the car for easy to-go packs!
- Bamboo Bailey Gift Card – ($10) This is an online store that specializes in eco-friendly, natural and recycled products for the whole family!
- Living Green Baby Bamboo Nursing Pads – ($6.97/4 pk) This box included one pair and I know I will LOVE these! I used washable nursing pads daily in the past with both of my first two and considering I started leaking once again at two months with our 3.0, these may get used right away! The bamboo provides breath-ability, durability and softness to the Mama but also is an awesome eco-friendly choice!
- Nature’s Kick Honeystix – ($1.79 Pack) – Honeystix are environmentally safe drinking straws filled with a natural honey with a fun pop-top seal. They kids will enjoy breaking these open tomorrow! I received the Clover Honey but they are also available in various flavors. I use to eat these over 15 years ago when I worked at an a specialty nursery and these were some of my favorite treats we carried!
- Good Greens Bars – ($2.99) This is the first Gluten-free, Vegan and low-glycemic wellness bar. These are based from dehydrated “Superfoods” and natural greens. I have never tried this brand before and due to my stomach being sour today, it will have to wait for another day.
- Boring Goats Goat Milk Soap – (Sample) I love that this is a family owned business that handcrafts all of their own products. I honestly love trying out soaps, good old genuine bar soaps. This one is unscented but it lathers nicely and I like the feel of the soap. A company I will bookmark for a later purchase for sure!
- Ubbi Diaper Pail Gift Card – ($30) The Ubbi diaper pail is made of powder coated steel that is designed to keep odors locked inside. It can use a standard kitchen bag or you can use the card to purchase two free cloth diaper pail liners!
- 7th Heaven 100% Natural Face mask – ($2.99 packet) The formula is 54% organic, 46% clay and minerals for 100% natural ingredients. Although tonight was not a good night to try this, I look forward to using it, I could use a good exfoliating mask right now.
- Kelapo Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – (Samples) I love coconut oil and have found that some brands are far superior to others. Kelapo is a very high quality coconut oil and I love that these are sample packets. They are again great for travel when it isn’t easy to tote around a glass jar. I use coconut oil for many things but it is awesome for diaper rashes, burns and dry skin. These will be added to my diaper bag to tag along.
- Frego Gift Card – ($5) This is from an innovative company that is working to offer an eco-friendly glass and silicone combination for food storage.
Clearly for the $21, the box is packed full of goodies! I can tell I am going to love getting my boxes every month to share with you! I am just as excited to try out the Baby box a bit later down the road. If you are looking for something unique to give to an expectant Mama-to-be or a Mom you wish to show you love them, an EcoCentric Mom box would be a great solution! Use code ECOMOM10 and get 10% off any subscription plan!