This post was sponsored by @GBChildUsa as part of a Blog Blast Activation for Influence Central.
Being a mom who likes to be on-the-go isn’t always easy with little ones. I rely heavily on my baby carrier and my stroller when taking all four kids out and about. If my children had it there way, we would be adventuring daily. I am hoping that soon, I will have my bearing a little better with four.
Stroller are a necessity with little ones, especially when you are taking a long stroll. They love to adventure, but their little legs tire quickly. I won’t lie, I LOVE my double stroller but seriously, sometimes it is just a bit too much. I was so impressed to learn about the gb Pockit Stroller at Babies ‘R’ Us. It would be a perfect addition for traveling.
What makes the gb Pockit Stroller so special? First off, it is the record holding stroller for most compact stroller. Weighing in at just 9.5 lbs, it folds so small that it can actually fit into a bag. It folds down in just two quick steps and is stand alone when it is opened. It is designed to be used from 6 months to 55 lbs, which means my youngest two could both use it for days in the park, at the zoo or museum trips.
Want a chance to WIN a gb Pockit Stroller? Participate in the #gbPockit Twitter Party for a chance to win one or a $50 Amex gift card!
#gbPockit Twitter Party Information:
- Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Time: 1 – 2 PM ET
- Moderators: @MomCentral
- Brand Participants: @GBChildUSA
- Party hashtags: #gbPockit
- Prizes: 2 pre-party winners and 6 party winners will receive $50 Amex gift cards and 1 grand prize winner will receive the gb Pockit Stroller
- Party Focus: We’ll be chatting about family adventures, whether a jet-setting vacation or a weekend getaway, the gb Pockit gives on-the-go Moms a portable stroller, ideal for all of our family travels.