This is a sponsored post in partnership with CVS Pharmacy. All opinions are 100% my own. Products in the Live Better line come with a 100 percent money-back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease; statements regarding benefits of ingredients have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
It’s hard to believe the entire year of 2017 has almost completely passed. It seems like only yesterday is was 2016 and we were looking ahead to 2017. For that matter, who else still feels like it is 1999 and we were looking ahead at Y2K? It’s amazing how fast the times goes by.
Looking back over the 2017 year, we had lots of great moments and adventures. I love to look back at our year and think about some of our milestones and look ahead to the new year with fresh eyes and create a plan for the year. When I have a plan I feel like I start the new year with purpose. Looking back over 2017, here are some of our highlights:
- My husband has put in a full year now of being a full-time work-at-home blogger, which has been a dream of ours for several years. December marks a full year, so we made it!
- We traveled about 4,000 miles on the road with highlights being Walt Disney World in Florida and Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri. We visited farms, ventured into the earth in caverns, learned while visiting historic sites, train depots, relaxed on the beach, watched the underwater world at a beautiful aquarium, saw the second largest meteorite that fell from space and made so many memories along the way.
- Our trips took us to see loved ones in person while visiting friends and family many miles away.
- The children have each grow in height and as individuals. Their personalities are blossoming and I couldn’t be prouder of the people they are becoming.
- Both Bryan and I attended two blogging conferences with one being my very time away from all my children.
- We made it! Everyone is alive and happy.
Just this week we sat down to discuss our goals for the new year. We have a purpose and a mission going into 2018.
- We want to focus on our family more. That may sound crazy since we are all in the same house together each day, but the fact is, with homeschooling, both of us working from home and daily life with four kids, it is chaotic. There is never a down moment. We want to be intentional about our time in 2018 and make more time for family.
- I want to blog more of what I love. Each year I make this a goal but going into my eighth year of blogging I see the need to blog more of what I love for myself.
- During the 2018 year, we have even more travel plans. Currently we have three big trips on the books that will take us through 25 states!!! I’m more excited than ever to travel in 2018. Our mantra is the journey is the destination. We plan to travel more slowly and enjoy the route and experience even more sites along the way. We plan to visit National Parks and make the children’s first big road trip out West.
- In 2018 we also plan to focus on our health more as a family. In 2017 we have spent quite a few nights in the hospital with our girls, have had our share of colds and stomach bugs and everything else in between. While we can’t avoid every single illness we can make more strides to give everyone’s bodies extra support so our immune systems have what they need to try to stay healthy.
That is why I’m so excited to partner with CVS to introduce their new Live Better drug free line of products. The first three products that have been released are focused on immune support. Sometimes our bodies need a little extra help and being able to turn to a solution that helps our bodies heal naturally, without unwanted ingredients is exciting.
We have already tried out the Live Better Children’s Cough Syrup and here is what I love. After trying out many products over the years, I love dark honey when it comes to cough syrup. Why? For my family it really works! It is the only thing that can cut through mucus and calm my little’s ones coughs when they have them. Then it offers your immune system an extra boost with vitamin C and Zinc. The new Live Better Cough Syrup, children’s and adult’s, only uses essential ingredients to help your body heal naturally. It is free from artificial preservatives, dyes and flavors. They are both drug free, and gluten-free.
During 2018, my goal is to get back to having better sleep. Being tired wears on you in so many ways, emotionally, physically, with my relationships and even the work I produce. I want to not only get more sleep, but also get better quality sleep. The Live Better Immunity Plus Melatonin not only works to support my immune system naturally but offers a little helps with the Melatonin to promote sound sleep.
There have been many nights when I have thought about taking something over the counter to assist with sleeping but then I am left groggy and feeling yuck the next day, which is the exact opposite of what I am hoping to attain. With more sound sleep, my body is able to get the rest it needs and prepares my immune system to ward off illnesses with a dose of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc.
CVS Pharmacy recognizes that consumers want less of the extra stuff and more simplicity when it not only comes to health care products but all products. The launch of Live Better follows the addition of 16 new dye-free products to the company’s flagship CVS Health line of over-the-counter health and wellness products this summer. From expanding “better-for-you” offerings in the popular Gold Emblem Abound™ snack line, to removing all parabens, phthalates and formaldehyde donors in products within the CVS Health, Beauty 360, Essence of Beauty, Promise Organic and Blade store brand product lines by 2019, CVS Pharmacy continues to enhance its exclusive store brands to meet the growing desires of consumers. The latest product additions are available in locations nationwide and online at CVS.com.
As we look ahead to 2018, the next products being introduced to the Live Better line will include: Live Better Adult Black Elderberry Syrup, Live Better Children’s Nighttime Cough Syrup with Honey, and the Live Better Adult Cough & Throat Relief Nighttime. If you think simple is better and want to focus on helping your body heal naturally, I’d highly recommend trying the Live Better line yourself.
As I personally look ahead to 2018, I am excited about what the new year can bring. I’m excited to have more focus, to make more memories, share more love and overall be more intentional.