Being an EcoCentric Mom blogger, I receive my box for free to review. All opinions shared are 100% my own.
This month when my EcoCentric Mom box arrived I was eager to see what new treasures I would find this month. Before I open it the first thing I do is to smell the box. A little weird? Maybe, but each box always smells delicious. I love opening the box and smelling the fresh, natural goodness waiting to be found. If you have ever received a EcoCentric Mom box you know exactly what I mean.
There are always so many fun products packed into each box and I have never been disappointed! Each month there are always a few products for myself and then several that are fitting for my littles. This month my favorite items was something that I love, chocolate! Not just any chocolate, but this was a delicious dairy-free piece of heaven!
A Few of My Favorites
- Rubbabu Aniwheelies – This toy is adorable and we have gotten balls in the past boxes but this one is on wheels! These are hand-made eco-friendly toys that are made from natural rubber foam.
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Sweet Chai Lip Scrub & Lip Colour – I hate buying a full size product only to find out that I don’t like the color, so these travel sizes are perfect to see if the color is a match! The scrub is made from organic sugar to smooth the dry chapped lips that winter brings. It has shea butter that helps moisturize and then you can add the lip color to protect your lips and give them a hint of color.
- EcoFriendlyLiving Shampoo and Body Bar for Baby – This is a shampoo and body bar that is all-natural, organic soap that is gentle enough to be used on the baby’s skin and hair. I love shampoo and body bars! These are the perfect size for traveling.
- Zubky Fancy Upcycled Wooden Teether – We received one Zubky wooden teether in the past and Bethany is just starting to really hold onto it. She loves chewing her hands so I know it wont be long until this is a constant friend.
- Eli’s Organic Earth Bars – Okay, so chocolate is my weakness, I admit. Since I have been dairy-free, I have had very limited chocolate so this was such an awesome treat! These are organic and fair trade but also dairy free. I have to tell you that this is amazing!
- I also received My Dentist’s Choice Tooth Tissues, Dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid, Circle of Friends’ Organic Calming Cream, Wellements Baby Move and Camiliia Natural Teething Relief. All products that I use or am excited to try out!
Each EcoCentric Mom box will contain 5-9 hand selected products that you can feel good about! They will be gentle on your body and the earth. Each box has a mix of large sample sizes and full size products with a retail value of $24-$50+ per box. This is a great way to discover new types of natural, sustainable, organic, and ethical products with each box.
Try The EcoCentric Mom Subscription!
I love getting my surprise box and being totally surprised of what is inside! You can try out the box for yourself or gift it for only $24 with free shipping! You can subscribe to receive a box every other month box, they ship in January, March, May, July, September & November. You can read more about how EcoCentric Mom evolved, so be sure to check them out!
EcoCentric Mom Coupon Code
Start off 2014 by treating yourself or a friend by getting January’s box when you order now! There is a current coupon code valid for 12/9/13 only: GREENMOMS to get 15% off!
You can see what was included in my previous EcoCentric Mom & Baby boxes by visiting my previous review.