This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Comfort and Harmony. All opinions are 100% mine.
All nursing mother’s know that there are times you need extra hands. Nursing is such an amazing bonding experience. It is special time that we treasure. I thought my nursing days had passed, afterall, I have nursed over four years between my two children. I would not any of it looking back. When we weaned my daughter at 28 months it was bitter sweet.
There were a few necdessities that I came to really appreciate while nursing. I will cover them all one day in a post but one thing I think all nursing Mamas need is a nursing pillow. After finding out I was pregnant with 3.0, my mind starting a quick panic. I had completely gotten rid of all my baby and nursing Mama items. One of the benefits to having had two little ones is that I now know what I will actually use and what I truly need!
When I was offered a Mombo™ nursing pillow to review, I thought this was perfect! While my little one is still growing in the oven (she is coming in at almost a pound now!) my nephew was more than happy to try it out for me. He is only two months old but already a nursing pro.
Features of the Mombo™ Nursing Pillow
- The Mombo™ has a unique contour shape for comfort.
- It has a two-sided design called Firm2Soft™, with each side offering a different experience. The firm side gives essential support for mommy and her nursing baby. The soft side is extra cozy—an inviting place for lounging or tummy time.
- It is the only nursing pillow with a vibration feature, to give baby the ultimate soothing experience while lounging. My kids loved their vibrating bouncers so I am very excited to try out this feature!
- Available at Babies R Us
- There are various pillow styles and covers that are available, so there is something for everyone’s taste.
Our Experience with the Mombo™ nursing pillows
- It was very easy to add the vibrater and slipcover to get ready for use. The nursing pillow I had in the past was very difficult to remove the cover, wash and then add it back on. This slipcover has a hidden zipper and although it does fit snugly, it is very easy to slide on.
- The cover I received is a neutral design with elephants on one side and then soft green minky type fabric on the other. Both sides are very comfortable and soft to the touch, just what both Mama and baby need!
- Baby J seemed very comfortable in using the Mombo™ and I love that it is very well made! The seams look very sturdy and the filling of the pillow is just right.
After playing around with the Mombo™ infant nursing pillow I am excited to head to Babies R’ Us to see the other products mombo™ has to offer. If you are expecting or currently nursing, be sure to check out the Mombo™ products for yourself.