Although we don’t always have the time we would like, I do love to craft and upcycle whenever I get a few minutes. I love repurposed crafts and my kids love to craft, so anything that is kid-friendly is good for a fun afternoon! I spent some time visiting some of my fellow bloggers and thought I would share some great upcycle or repurposed crafts!
10 Repurposed Crafts & Tutorial
- Repurposed Denim Shirt into Toddler Dress – The Frugal Greenish Mama (Pictured)
- Butterfly Craft: From Cocoon to Butterfly – So Easy Being Green (Pictured)
- Recycled Jeans into a Bag – Check it Out Dawn (Pictured)
- Jewelry Organizer – Create-Celebrate-Explore (Pictured)
- DIY Crib to Children’s Desk – Desert Chica Ramblings
- Kids Art Supply Carousel – Savvy Suburban Mama (Pictured)
- Falling Leaves T-shirt Tutorial – Head Ant
- DIY Wooden Pallet Coffee Table – Frugal Momeh (Pictured)
- DIY Tea Cup Bird Feeder – My Kids Guide
- Kids Tote from Cereal Box – The Spring Mount 6Pack
Do you have a favorite upcyle or repurpose project?