So what happened to Monday? The beginning of the week came and went and that was that. It was a packed weekend and this week will be even a little busier than normal, I think. The kids love being on the go but this week we have a lot to get accomplished here at home. I am trying to finish clearing out the part of our house that needs to be finish remodeled. Working on it has been at a stand still and one reason is that it has still had so much in it. So this week, that is going to change. Two of my sister’s and I will be having a yard sale so I will be ridding myself of clutter, so much clutter this week! I can’t wait! (I had taken bags of things to the thrift store before I found out, so I ready to feel free).
So once again I wasn’t able to cross everything off from last week, but I was able to cross some off so there was forward progress. I have always been an over-achiever. I can admit it! So here is my update:
Updated Goals from last week:
- Write & submit a second guest post-Complete this!
Create Blog Plan for next 3 months, then 6 months-Complete this Draft my “Green Your Cleaning” Series starting Wednesday
- Have a full week of posts scheduled by Sunday-almost but not completely finished
Start my third block of the month quilting square
- Start a new Bible study schedule-work in progress
Make our monthly meal plan
- Empty out our bedroom to start on our remodeling, once again
Work with Austin on his Math skills, Continue to work with Addie on numbers and shapes
- Make homemade bagels
Take a meal to a friend that is home-bound Write two letters to family/friends out-of-state Do an art project with the children Have a picnicoutside-the days we planned this the weather wasn’t great, so we had an indoor picnic
Goals for this week:
- Write & submit a guest post-Complete this!
- Have a full week of posts scheduled by Sunday
- Finalize sponsors for upcoming giveaways
- Finish my fourth block of the month quilting square
- Finish clearing out our bedroom to start on our remodeling, once again
- Work with Austin & Addie on a preschool subject
- Make homemade bagels
- Get rest of items together for yard sale
- Take a meal to a friend that is home-bound
- Write two letters to family/friends out-of-state
- Do an art project with the children
- Have a picnic outside
- Have a family worship night
Do you have goals that you set for yourself or as a family? I would love to know what you are currently working on!