One thing I have missed the last two weeks has been my meal plan. I haven’t spent excessive amounts at the store but I do so much better because it doesn’t require as much thought for me. I know what I am going to make and it is so much easier than deciding at 11am, what am I going to make today? This week I am not planning our lunches by day, we will be having pretty easy lunches which leftovers or sandwiches due to plans almost every day.
I have a lot of canning/preserving to be done this week that I am excited about but yet hesitant because I am so tired before the week even starts. I know will be very thank-ful I did the extra work when we are benefiting from the yummy produce this winter.
So this is what I have planned for us this week:
- Breakfast-Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes, Fruit
- Dinner-Homemade Alphabet Soup, Cobb Salads
- Breakfast-Yogurt & Granola, Bananas, Hard Boiled Eggs
- Beans & Ham, Corn Muffins
- Breakfast-Baked Apples with Oatmeal
- Dinner-Enchilada Casserole, Salad
- Breakfast-Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Fruit
- Dinner-Bean Burritos, Carrots & Celery Sticks
- Breakfast-Muffins, Hard Boiled Eggs, Fruit
- Dinner-Out (Gone to Memphis)
- Breakfast-Muffins, Bananas
- Dinner-BBQ Chicken Pizza, Salad
- Breakfast-Greek Yogurt, Granola, Berries
- Dinner-Chicken Pot Pie
What do you have planned this week? Anything new and exciting you wish to share?