I can’t believe it is Monday again. Last week I took a look in my freezer and even though I haven’t purchased much meat, it doesn’t seem to be going down much. It really isn’t full of meat but fruits and veggies instead. Before my trip to Florida, I am hoping to make preserves with some peaches and plum juice in my freezer. I hope I get around to it as I have to make room for our dog’s food that also has to be prepared and frozen. (Yes, I make our dog homemade food but it is because he has health issues and absolutely can not tolerate even organic or prescription dog food). Making Sammie’s food is almost as much of an undertaking as preparing food for us!
This is what I have planned for us this week, Sammie doesn’t get variety he just gets rice, bread, eggs & ground beef.
- Breakfast-Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Fruit
- Dinner-Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken over Rice
- Breakfast-Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting & Bananas
- Dinner-Venison Roast, Carrots, Potatoes (from my garden) and Peas
- Breakfast-Chocolate Banana Muffins & Grapes
- Dinner-Salmon Patties, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, Salad
- Breakfast-Scrambled Eggs, Toast, Fruit
- Dinner-Sloppy Jo Cornbread Muffins, Green Beans
- Breakfast-Breakfast Burritos, Fruit
- Dinner-Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Breakfast-English Muffin Bread w/ Peanut Butter, Fruit
- Dinner-BBQ Pork Ribs, Homefries, Salad
- Breakfast-Apple Strusel Muffins, Hard Boiled Eggs, Bananas
- Dinner-Chicken Fried Steaks, Mashed Potatoes, Corn on the Cob, Salad
I am hoping to be able to play catch up a little this week and actually would like to get a little a head for our trip coming in a little over 2 weeks (so much to do). What do you have planned this week?